No Matter What Happens God is With me... God loves me and has an incredible and indescribable plan for me...Therefore I dance upon my disappointment into my Divine Destiny...
Heavenly Father, only in your LOVE can I dance in disappointment... Lord, you have given me so many reasons to dance in my disappointment, here are 10 that are the melody in my song today... My Child, I have given you...
1. Authority and Dominion - Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. (Luke 10:19)
2. Possession and Prosperity - See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land the LORD swore he would give to your fathers--to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--and to their descendants after them." (Deuteronomy 1:8)
3. Keys of the Kingdom - I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19 )
4. Power, Love, and Self-Control - for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. (2 Timothy 1:7)
5. New Tender Heart - And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. (Ezekiel 36:26 )
5. The Choice to Choose Life - This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live (Deuteronomy 30:19)
6. The Greatest Gift of All - Your Only Son: Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't he also give us everything else? (Romans 8:32)
7. Rest from Weariness - “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
8. Promises of Healing - Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you (Exodus 23:25)
9. Help in Trouble - LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. ( Psalm 30:2)
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. (Psalm 107:19-21)
10. On Open Door - I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. (Revelation 3:8)
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
My Child, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body. (Proverbs 4:20-22)